noun (plural Abominable Snowmen)
- another term for yeti.More example sentences
- Their logo is the famous footprint of the Abominable Snowman, not a figure commonly associated with tropical Calicut, but symbolic both of the leap of imagination they have undertaken and the ‘barefoot’ nature of their enterprise.
- Three years ago at Muirfield, in third-round conditions better suited to the Abominable Snowman than tournament golf, Woods shot himself out of contention with an 81.
- The Himalaya has its Abominable Snowman, or the Yeti.
More definitions of Abominable SnowmanDefinition of Abominable Snowman in:
- The US English dictionary