- The title of the spiritual leader of the Nizari sect of Ismaili Muslims. The first Aga Khan was given his title in 1818 by the shah of Persia. The present (fourth) Aga Khan ( Karim al-Hussain Shah, b.1937) inherited the title in 1957.More example sentences
- It is the Nizari Ismaili community with Aga Khan as their Imam.
- Other clients include the Princes, and the Aga Khan.
- The three-year-old Gulch colt bred in Kentucky by his owner, The Aga Khan, won the race on Saturday.
More definitions of Aga KhanDefinition of Aga Khan in:
- The US English dictionary