- A quality or object enabling its holder to gratify any wish: his charm was his Aladdin’s lampMore example sentences
- One suspects that if GHA coach David Wilson could find Aladdin's lamp then his first wish would be to reverse this early set-back and the psychological damage it must have caused his team.
- As a child, I'd imagine them popping out of Aladdin's lamp, granting wishes.
- It resembles a palm-size Aladdin's lamp and is found at most natural food stores.
More definitions of Aladdin's lampDefinition of Aladdin's lamp in:
- The US English dictionary