(also café Americano)
noun (plural Americanos)
- A drink of espresso coffee diluted with hot water.More example sentences
- It can't be difficult, espresso plus hot water equals Americano.
- He looked back to the price list on the wall, where it said Americano, 20 oz, $1.95.
- After my third grande Americano of the morning, I inevitably begin to contemplate the connection.
1970s: American Spanish, literally 'American (coffee)'.
More definitions of AmericanoDefinition of Americano in:
- The US English dictionary