- Centred on or considered in terms of England or Britain: an Anglocentric, white view of Australian historyMore example sentences
- He's critical of the Anglocentric view which defines Caribbean literature as Walcott, Naipaul and not much else.
- Few things are so hypocritical than the cry of ‘racism’ when an outsider correctly skewers both England's arrogant, underachieving football team and the grossly Anglocentric British media.
- His Scottish kingship was not in any way a trial run for kingship of England; modern scholars of Anglocentric persuasion may make the mistake of thinking that it was, but his English subjects never made that mistake.
More definitions of AnglocentricDefinition of Anglocentric in:
- The US English dictionary