- A kind of tonic first made in Angostura.More example sentences
- Two warm-weather favorites are the Key Lime Rickey (key lime vodka, a dash of Angostura bitters, topped off with ginger ale) and the Napa Valley Iced Tea (Meyer lemon vodka, a tiny splash of Chambord and iced tea).
- Bayless, for example, likes to mix a single-village mezcal from Oaxaca, such as Chichicapa with lime juice, a splash of brandy and dash of Angostura bitters.
- The drink combines Plymouth gin, sweet vermouth and a dash of Angostura bitters with hot orange and cranberry juices topped with grated nutmeg.
More definitions of Angostura bittersDefinition of Angostura bitters in:
- The US English dictionary