noun[mass noun] • trademark
- A type of strong, light nylon fibre used chiefly in making carpets and upholstery.More example sentences
- One advantage of choosing a carpet made with Antron ® nylon fiber is that the fiber allows for a wider range of color choices, says Ryan.
- To introduce the site - which offers 11 in-stock materials, including generic nylons, Cordura [R] nylons, Antron [R] nylons and microfiber activewear fabrics - 3,000 invitations were sent to Tapetex customers and potential customers.
- Carpets of Antron ® are made exclusively with type 6,6 nylon.
1960s: an invented name.
More definitions of AntronDefinition of Antron in:
- The US English dictionary