- 1A soldier in the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps (1914–18).More example sentences
- This article suggests that it is possible to demythologise Gallipoli while still honouring the sacrifice of the Anzacs and the Allied soldiers who fell on the peninsula in 1915.
- For me, the Anzac heroes are those Australian & New Zealand soldiers who fought for their country in a foreign land far from their home.
- Serving as part of the Coalition against Terrorism, SASR troops gathered alongside New Zealand, British and American soldiers to remember the Anzacs.
More definitions of AnzacDefinition of Anzac in:
- The US English dictionary