- 1A person who is the victim of a trick or hoax on April Fool’s Day.More example sentences
- Don't be an April Fool - be there at 7.30 p.m. Tickets available at the door.
- By this time I was laughing out loud as I watched their man being clearly taken for an April Fool.
- I kept thinking this could be an April 1 spoof, like a lot of people, according to this story, it makes the company an April Fool.
- 1.1A trick or hoax on April Fool’s Day: they were taken in by our April FoolMore example sentences
- Some may even misinterpret this as a delayed April Fool prank.
- We snared a few people with our April Fool prank, and saw the first signs of house-price weakness.
- Or have I just revealed myself as the idiotic beneficiary of a belated April Fool prank?
More definitions of April FoolDefinition of April Fool in:
- The US English dictionary