Definition of Aquarius in English:
2.1 (an Aquarius) A person born when the sun is in the sign of Aquarius.
- I once asked my totem why I have a Fire totem when I am an Aquarius, an Air sign in every sense of the word.
- For example, in occidental astrology I'm Aquarius and in vedic astrology I'm Capricorn.
- To host a successful party, you don't have to be über-organized, which for an Aquarius is always a blessing.
Latin aquarius 'of water', used as a noun to mean 'water carrier'.
- An astrological age which is about to begin, marked by the precession of the vernal equinox into Aquarius, believed by some to herald worldwide peace and harmony.Example sentences
- The arrival of the new millennium opened a new Age of Aquarius, but not the envisioned, utopian one.
- It was an era that gave birth to the Age of Aquarius.
- You can thank globalization for our dawning Age of Aquarius.
Definition of Aquarius in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan