- Relating to Arabia or its inhabitants: I stepped out of the plane and into the Arabian summer heatMore example sentences
- Southern Iraq was inhabited by Arabian tribesmen, some of whom recognized the Sesanian monarchy.
- Then, the camera shows the baffled Englishman looking like a lost tourist in a busy Arabian street, shouting ‘Hello?’
- Amouage, an Arabian perfume manufacturer based in Oman used to provide perfume exclusively to royalty but has expanded its market around the world.
noun• historical Back to top
- 1A native or inhabitant of Arabia.More example sentences
- They defined themselves by what they were not: not black, not girls, not Hispanic, not Arabian.
- They even brought in some local Arabians in his honor.
- The Arabians themselves were broken up into various clans who traced their lineage to Abraham and his son Ishmael.
- 1.1An Arab horse.More example sentences
- The rider had led Zawahiri back to the horse, the Arabian snorting a few times at the stranger.
- When she began drinking the ice in the bottle shook, and the Arabian she was saddled on didn't seem to like the noise.
- I prefer Warmbloods and Arabians, if there are no Thoroughbreds, for their outstanding speed, nimble strides, and excellent carriage.
More definitions of ArabianDefinition of Arabian in:
- The US English dictionary