(also Asia-Pacific region)
- A business region consisting of the whole of Asia as well as the countries of the Pacific Rim.More example sentences
- The model consists of twenty countries in the Asia-Pacific and South Asia region.
- Both Moscow and Beijing are trying to win influence in the Asia-Pacific region and in Central Asia, in particular.
- The company is currently focusing on growing the business in the Asia-Pacific region.
More definitions of Asia-PacificDefinition of Asia-Pacific in:
- The US English dictionary