noun[mass noun] British
- more formal term for soccer.More example sentences
- Now how did soccer, Association Football, come to spread so successfully around the globe?
- In the first of a new series we're looking at some of the existing Laws Of Association Football and putting across an argument as to how these could be tidied up.
- There has been much debate about the rules of Association Football on these and other pages in the media over the last few weeks.
More definitions of Association footballDefinition of Association football in:
- The US English dictionary