Definition of Audio-Animatronics in English:
Trademark for animatronics.
- With this latest innovation, Audio-Animatronics figures can walk and move independently for the very first time.
- Most of these men were in Audio-Animatronics design and manufacturing.
- Towering overhead are roaring, lifelike Audio-Animatronics dinosaurs, the most astounding aspect of this attraction.
- Example sentences
- Join everyone's favorite Audio-Animatronic family - Father, Mother, daughter Jane, Grandma, Grandpa, and, of course, Cousin Orville - for a very entertaining and enlightening ‘spin ‘through time.’
- The attraction utilizes Audio-Animatronic technology to bring to life its crew of wacky pirates.
- One of Disney's unique materials problems is the development of skin for the Audio-Animatronic figures.
Definition of Audio-Animatronics in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan