noun & adjective
- informal term for Australia or Australian.More example sentences
- It should be remembered that England are the only country to have got anywhere near beating the Ozzies for a year.
- An Ozzie traveller complained to me that the only theft he had encountered was in youth hostels, and even then it was a piece of cheese from the fridge.
- Best thing was that even the Aussies thought they were going to lose.
More definitions of AussieDefinition of Aussie in:
- The US English dictionary