(also Avogadro's number)
- The number of atoms or molecules in one mole of a substance, equal to 6.023 × 1023.More example sentences
- With these diatomic molecules, there is an Avogadro's number of diatomic molecules in the amount of gas that is equivalent to the relative molecular mass.
- Note that one mole contains Avogadro's number of atoms, which is 6. 02x10.
- One of the most convenient is Avogadro's number, 6.022 x 10 molecules per mole.
More definitions of Avogadro's constantDefinition of Avogadro's constant in:
- The US English dictionary