- A low-budget film of inferior quality made for use as a supporting feature in a cinema programme: [as modifier]: a B-movie actressMore example sentences
- Maybe with a better cast, this film would circumvent its B-movie roots.
- Then again, considering how close many noir B-movies come to self-parody, it can be difficult to identify the line of demarcation.
- Though it turned out to be quite a creepy B-movie, the film is not up to the quality of the book.
More definitions of B-movieDefinition of B-movie in:
- The US English dictionary