- Black and minority ethnic (used to refer to members of non-white communities in the UK): the research was based on focus groups of BME mothers of children under five.More example sentences
- It adds that many of the older established BME groups are still finding it difficult, and are in urgent need of advocacy services.
- Academics believe the success of BME businesses is partly due to their ability to draw on their families and communities for labour and capital.
- Regionally, London has the highest number of black and minority ethnic businesses with 38 per cent of all BME businesses.
More definitions of BMEDefinition of BME in:
- The US English dictionary