- Bachelor of Science, a first degree in a science subject: he graduated with a BSc in Mathematics Sue Russell, BScMore example sentences
- He was educated at the University of Toronto, where he obtained his Honours BSc and graduate degrees, MSc and PhD.
- Born in Leytonstone, London, the son of a teacher and a journalist, he attended his local comprehensive and graduated in 1988 from City university with a BSc in actuarial sciences.
- An Edinburgh University senate meeting will consider closing the BSc social work degree after this year's autumn induction.
More definitions of BScDefinition of BSc in:
- The US English dictionary