noun (plural Bacardis)[mass noun] • trademark
- A West Indian rum produced originally in Cuba.More example sentences
- Then we put the Bourbon, gin, Tequila, Bacardi, vodka and some of the Smirnoff Ice in the cooler.
- All meals here should start with a coconut milky piña colada - the number of shots of Bacardi in each is your choice.
- She had already drunk some wine before she went out and was then drinking Bacardi and cola.
named after the manufacturer.
More definitions of BacardiDefinition of Bacardi in:
- The US English dictionary