- The official language of Indonesia. See Indonesian.More example sentences
- The requirement for foreigners to take a Bahasa Indonesia proficiency test, a move aimed at improving communications with locals, will be stipulated in the investment law, says a minister.
- Suciwati was working as a Bahasa Indonesia teacher at a high school in Malang in 1991 when she quit to become a labor activist.
- In short, you have everything you need to practice and learn Bahasa Indonesia via a language exchange.
from Malay bahasa 'language'.
More definitions of Bahasa IndonesiaDefinition of Bahasa Indonesia in:
- The US English dictionary