adjective & noun
- informal term for Barbadian (see Barbados).More example sentences
- What may have prevented federal prosecutors from bringing charges against other Bajans, including one woman, is a lack of strong evidence that they knew fraud and money laundering were occurring and participated in them.
- And our observations in Barbados, (born out entire by totally subjective observation) was that Bajans can live in dignity on less money because their cost of living is lower.
- Wherever you find yourself on the island - and if you drive that will be in some remote parts - Bajans were unfailingly friendly, which given the aforementioned road sign problems was a Godsend.
More definitions of BajanDefinition of Bajan in:
- The US English dictionary