- 1Relating to the Balearic Islands: the Balearic governmentMore example sentences
- Positioning oneself for optimum tanning on a Balearic beach requires some thought.
- McConnell had opted for the Balearic sunshine rather than a New Year in freezing Scotland.
- The Balearic archipelago has a rich endemic element.
- 1.1Relating to or denoting a style of synthesized dance music that developed in Ibiza: the Balearic beatMore example sentences
- The expensive Only This Moment, which follows, is resolutely bolder and proudly displays its Balearic influences on its sleeves.
- The net result is still a fluent collection of blissed-out Balearic sunset moments and lounge beats for the ever expanding bar culture.
- One Dove's only full-length, Morning Dove White, combined Balearic chill with Neil Young folkiness and arcing feedback.
from Latin Balearis + -ic.
More definitions of BalearicDefinition of Balearic in:
- The US English dictionary