More example sentences
- Queensland became Bananaland in 1880, South Australia became the home of the croweaters in 1881, Melbourne became Marvellous Melbourne in 1885, and Adelaide became the city of churches in 1873.
- It seems the itsy-bitsy import's company car was stolen while he was taking his ease in Bananaland.
- On the other hand, Bananaland now has 20 tonnes of apples and 20 tonnes of oranges to consume.
- More example sentences
- The Bananalander said: ‘I've come 3000 miles to hear that man, and, blow me, if the heat hasn't taken all the gas out of him.’
- The Bananalanders can fairly claim to be up-to-date in things military.
- Needless to say things hadn't been going very well for the Bananalanders!