- A full-bodied red Italian wine from Barolo, a region of Piedmont.More example sentences
- Only at this particular osteria, there are 40 Barolo wines on the wine list, 34 of which cost over $100.
- The region produces some 50 million cases of wine a year, with the best-known appellations being Asti Spumante, Barolo and Barbaresco.
- Bordeaux, Burgundy and champagne are generally over-priced, as are Sancerre, Chablis, Rioja, Barolo and almost anything from the United States.
More definitions of BaroloDefinition of Barolo in:
- The US English dictionary