- A sweet white wine from the district of Barsac, a department of the Gironde in France.More example sentences
- Sauternes and Barsac are two other appellations for great white Bordeaux wine from Sauvignon blanc.
- Sauternes and Barsac are French wines made from Semillon, Sauvignon Blanc, and Muscadelle grapes.
- I'm not quite certain whether it is a compliment or an insult to refer to a Barsac wine as "easy to drink" but that term fits this wine nicely.
More definitions of BarsacDefinition of Barsac in:
- The US English dictionary