- Extreme enthusiasm for the Beatles pop group, as manifested in the frenzied behaviour of their fans in the 1960s: the band took to spending weeks on end in the studio as a way of escaping from the mayhem of BeatlemaniaMore example sentences
- Their parents talk of Beatlemania.
- Queues for tickets are reminiscent of Beatlemania.
- We are continually reading of his success abroad and, only this week, the newspapers in South Africa are comparing hysterical scenes surrounding his visit there with Beatlemania.
More definitions of BeatlemaniaDefinition of Beatlemania in:
- The US English dictionary