- A Beaujolais wine sold in the first year of a vintage.More example sentences
- If you need some artificial happiness, this year's vintage of Beaujolais Nouveau will be available at midnight (the beginning of the third Thursday of November) in France.
- A significant proportion of this wine is released as a primeur, in competition with Beaujolais Nouveau.
- This is a story about Beaujolais - for one, the Beaujolais Nouveau that was unleashed upon a thirsty world Nov. 20.
from Beaujolais + French nouveau 'new'.
More definitions of Beaujolais NouveauDefinition of Beaujolais Nouveau in:
- The US English dictionary