- A red burgundy wine from the region around Beaune in eastern France.More example sentences
- Before the enforcement of appellation contrôlée regulations many local wines were sold as Beaune as a readily marketable label of convenience.
- Lastly, the Aussies get a white wine riposte, here aimed squarely at Beaune.
- Would you decant a £2.99 bottle of plonk into an empty bottle of Beaune Pinot-Noir to impress your guests?
More definitions of BeauneDefinition of Beaune in:
- The US English dictionary