- A piano made by the German piano-builder Friedrich Wilhelm Carl Bechstein (1826–1900) or by the firm which he founded in 1856.More example sentences
- Dickson's prize possession, her Bechstein grand piano, has been sold at auction, along with other precious pieces from the house they had carefully restored to its original Gothic glory.
- First the room was laid out differently, partly to take advantage of the Bechstein grand piano on loan to the Klondike Institute of Art and Culture from Klondike National Historic Sites, and partly for the other thing I will mention later.
- At Harvard he was paid what he called ‘Hollywood rates’ (ten lectures at $600 each); with the proceeds he bought a Bechstein piano and a house in Buckinghamshire, between London and Oxford, where he spent more and more of his time.
More definitions of BechsteinDefinition of Bechstein in:
- The US English dictionary