- A car or motorcycle manufactured by the company BMW.More example sentences
- Electrically adjustable like almost every car these days, but with the Beemer when you select reverse gear the passenger mirror dips down so that you can see where your wheels are, relative to the kerb.
- The trouble is that it's not as good as the Beemer.
- As I sink down into in the back seat of the Beemer, I contemplate Alex Fedorov, here in his native surroundings, one last time.
1980s (originally US): representing a pronunciation of the first two letters of BMW (Bayerische Motoren Werke AG) + -er1.
More definitions of BeemerDefinition of Beemer in:
- The US English dictionary