- A type of deep rectangular kitchen sink, traditionally made of glazed white porcelain.More example sentences
- Behind it, the kitchen features a Belfast sink, while the bathroom features a Victorian bath with shower attachment.
- The kitchen has been particularly nicely decorated - red fitted units are set against a grey mosaic splashback, a Belfast sink and white painted floorboards.
- The kitchen has a Belfast sink with modern taps.
More definitions of Belfast sinkDefinition of Belfast sink in:
- The US English dictionary