- Relating to Belgium.More example sentences
- He was a bit crude and matter-of-fact in his dialogue, though he did promise me a box of Belgian chocolates.
- I like Belgian chocolates but I'd soon get sick of eating them all day.
- Homemade chocolate brulée made with Belgian chocolate - well, who could resist?
nounBack to top
- A native or inhabitant of Belgium, or a person of Belgian descent.More example sentences
- The Danes, Belgians and Italians are more relaxed still with their working weeks of fewer than 39 hours.
- And also she has scoured the world to see what successful countries like the Russians and the Belgians are doing.
- They reported that the fatalities also include three Danes, two Swedes, two Belgians and one French.
More definitions of BelgianDefinition of Belgian in:
- The US English dictionary