- 1A native or citizen of Berlin.More example sentences
- He was a native Berliner and he said before there was a wall there was an incident every week, and after it had become the most peaceful place on earth.
- The survey shows that 20 percent of the Berliners say they will leave Berlin either due to new jobs or because they feel that the city has changed and is no longer theirs.
- At the same time 12 per cent of Berliners and 24 per cent of Brandenburgers said they wanted a ‘Fuhrer who would rule with a firm hand’.
- 2A doughnut with jam filling and vanilla icing.More example sentences
- There is even a special attachment to fill Berliners, those little jelly donuts John F. Kennedy identified himself so well with!
- Other things you should avoid consuming tonight are Berliner doughnuts, Fraulein fairy cakes and Leipzig nuclear reactors.
- So indeed the Berliner, a bun or a jam doughnut, also had to be changed in name.
More definitions of BerlinerDefinition of Berliner in:
- The US English dictionary