noun[mass noun] • trademark
- A type of hatha yoga characterized by a set series of postures and breathing exercises, performed in a room heated to a very high temperature.More example sentences
- Several thousand instructors nationwide are certified to teach Bikram yoga.
- Of course, Bikram yoga isn't the only popular practice right now.
- I practise Bikram yoga and visit a spa for a manicure, pedicure, waxing and a facial.
1980s: named after the Indian yoga teacher Bikram Choudhury (b. 1946), who developed it.
More definitions of Bikram yogaDefinition of Bikram yoga in:
- The US English dictionary