- A cat of a long-haired breed, typically with a cream body, dark head, tail, and legs, and white paws.More example sentences
- In all probability the soulmates that joined forces to create the Birman were Siamese cats and longhair, bicolored Angoras.
- My Birman, Karma, was quite offended at this intrusion, but he finally adapted.
- The ideal Birman is a large, strongly built, elongated and stocky cat, neither svelte nor cobby.
variant of Burman.
More definitions of BirmanDefinition of Birman in:
- The US English dictionary