- A blue flag with a white square in the centre, raised by a ship about to leave port.More example sentences
- Manoeuvring my newly-articulated bike as gingerly as a first-time driver, I moved off with the flag on the back of the trailer fluttering like a Blue Peter.
- Whilst we were still on shore in Conquerno the Colonel, who was still on board, raised the ‘Blue Peter’ to the mast head.
- I was just about to raise the Blue Peter then and go without you, mate!
More definitions of Blue PeterDefinition of Blue Peter in:
- The US English dictionary