- A type of light anti-aircraft gun.More example sentences
- Like the Krupp howitzers and Bofors guns rusting in the courtyard, the labels are curling and yellowing to dust, fading alongside the photos of colonels supervising construction of the museum in the 1960s.
- The vessel was armed with twelve 5 inch guns, eight 50-calibre machine guns, 30 Oerlikon anti-aircraft guns and four quad 40 mm Bofors guns.
- The 155-mm Bofors guns and Grad multi-barrel rocket launcher stole the show in the Kargil war, but the Army is already thinking of the next generation of these weapons.
1930s: named after Bofors in Sweden, where it was first manufactured.
More definitions of Bofors gunDefinition of Bofors gun in:
- The US English dictionary