- English name for I Ching.More example sentences
- Reality is like the I-Ching, the Book of Changes.
- The I Ching, or The Book of Changes, has long been regarded as the earliest classic in Chinese cultural history and perhaps the oldest book in the world.
- Lin Zi says some of her colleagues are studying Taoism, and ancient texts such as the I Ching or the Book of Changes traditionally used for divination.
More definitions of Book of ChangesDefinition of Book of Changes in:
- The US English dictionary