- 1 short for Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Bosniak (also Bosniac)
- More example sentences
- Now they are returning to reclaim those properties from the Bosniaks who took refuge there, creating resentment among Bosniaks at what many see as double standards by the international community.
- Like all other ethnic minorities in Kosovo, the Bosniaks and Gorani have now an increased level of fear and their confidence in existing security systems has been subject to the same erosions as other groups.
- As centuries passed, these Bosniaks came to regard themselves as perfect Croats.
More definitions of BosniaDefinition of Bosnia in:
- The US English dictionary