- An American dish of baked beans with salt pork and molasses.More example sentences
- In the Northeast, beans were stewed with maple syrup and bacon to make classic Boston baked beans, which are actually a variation on a Native American bean dish stewed with venison.
- Adding a teaspoon to a cream soup or drizzling a few drops around a plate can add a complex sweetness to traditional dishes such as Boston baked beans.
- The dish which inspired the canning of this product was Boston baked beans.
More definitions of Boston baked beansDefinition of Boston baked beans in:
- The US English dictionary