- A British person.More example sentences
- I tend to think of the Guardian as a British publication, really of interest only to us Brits.
- I'm not one of these Brits abroad who rushes each morning to find a British newspaper.
- It would be nice if there were some actual Brits in the cast, instead of all these colonials.
adjectiveBack to top
- British.More example sentences
- In 1990 the British Art Show was a herald of the coming of Brit art.
- So York traders, parking charges aren't a threat to your businesses - Brit binge drinking culture is much more serious.
- A role in that other teen Brit landmark Quadrophenia followed, and Winstone seemed destined to become a new star of British cinema.
early 20th century: abbreviation.
More definitions of BritDefinition of Brit in:
- The US English dictionary