- British pop music of the mid 1990s that was typically influenced by the Beatles and other British groups of the 1960s and perceived as a reaction against American grunge music: [as modifier]: Britpop bandsMore example sentences
- As with Britpop and Grunge in years past and now with Garage Punk Rock and Nu Metal, a new fad will appear.
- Singer Rupert Browne spent his teens in London, witnessing first hand the peak years of Britpop, drum'n'bass and techno.
- The 1990s brought a trend, especially in dance music and Britpop, for all kinds of ‘old technology’.
More definitions of BritpopDefinition of Britpop in:
- The US English dictionary