- 1North American A baked pudding made with apples or other fruit and breadcrumbs.More example sentences
- I kept reminding myself to pick up a Brown Betty while we were out.
- Apple Brown Betty is one of the oldest desserts in American culinary history, dating back to colonial times.
- The most familiar one is the Apple Brown Betty, made with sliced apples and brown sugar.
- 2British A large brown earthenware teapot.More example sentences
- 800220 With history that goes back to the 1600s, the Brown Betty is reputed to make the best pot of tea in the world.
- We obviously also like Beehouse pots, which are perfect for two and three cups of tea, as well as Yixing and, of course, the Brown Bettys, to name a few.
- It turns out that the Brown Bettys that we sell (traditional British teapots) are cheaper than the ones on the east side.
More definitions of Brown BettyDefinition of Brown Betty in:
- The US English dictionary