noun (plural Burberries)• trademark
- A kind of lightweight belted raincoat, typically beige in colour, with a distinctive tartan lining.More example sentences
- And well, Burberries are always a favourite among students.
- Actually it's the fake Burberry that gets to me the most.
- Oh yes, perhaps also a Burberry so as not to overly arouse the attention of local prudes and the police!
early 20th century: from Burberrys Ltd, the name of the manufacturer.
More definitions of BurberryDefinition of Burberry in:
- The US English dictionary