nounUS • informal
- A 100 dollar bill: Helen’s dad handed me a C-note for bringing his daughter home and this paid for the gasMore example sentences
- I was paid off in cash, of course, C-notes.
- He was busted for allegedly passing a fake $100, leading cops to find $16,000 more in counterfeit C-notes in his home.
- You're going to be looking at this screen a lot, so it's worth paying the extra C-note.
1930s: from the Roman numeral C (for 100).
More definitions of C-noteDefinition of C-note in:
- The US English dictionary