- A video system in which both sound and picture are recorded on compact disc: old films on CD video [count noun]: a new CD video will be released in the autumnMore example sentences
- It was designed originally for CD interactive and still used in PCs, on the Web, in CD video and in digital cameras.
- The charity single plus CD video is released on Monday.
- Create an album, load individual files, or access a CD audio or CD video disk.
More definitions of CD videoDefinition of CD video in:
- The US English dictionary