- A chief technology (or technical) officer, a senior executive with responsibility for managing the technological requirements of a company or other institution.More example sentences
- Today's CTO must keep those timeless priorities in mind when selecting technology with high-quality user experiences.
- The equity partners are all experienced technical types - data experts, CTOs and chief scientists - currently or formerly at tech giants like VMware and Facebook.
- The CTO's office works closely with the chief strategy office to provide technological assessment and direction.
More definitions of CTODefinition of CTO in:
- The US English dictionary