- short for Cabernet Franc or Cabernet Sauvignon.More example sentences
- Their use for such international varieties as Cabernet, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, and Sauvignon Blanc is also a recent phenomenon which has yielded both excellent results and some heavily over-oaked wines.
- It's a youthful blend of mainly Tempranillo with a little Cabernet and Merlot.
- The range includes tumblers specifically designed for Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Cabernet and so on.
More definitions of CabernetDefinition of Cabernet in:
- The US English dictionary