- A kind of mild white cheese, originally made in Caerphilly in Wales.More example sentences
- Among the many natural-rind cheeses are English Caerphilly, French Beaufort, Italian Parmigiano-Reggiano, and Spanish Manchego.
- Stilton or a very mature Cheddar have enough of a tang to be interesting, Caerphilly or Wensleydale slightly less so.
- So remember, it's 2.8 millimeters for cheddar, 4.5 millimeters for Caerphilly, and 3 millimeters for Blue Stilton.
More definitions of CaerphillyDefinition of Caerphilly in:
- The US English dictionary